Response to COVID-19
Property Staff has been given guidance along with specific protocols in accordance with the CDC and WHO. This is to help prepare our staff and residents for a wide range of scenarios, including a positive case of COVID-19 diagnosed on-site. We are also attempting to help with local resources, where applicable, for those who have been directed to or chosen to self-quarantine. This includes services such as grocery and pharmaceutical delivery.
We recognize that this is a time of uncertainty and, now more than ever, it is important to have clear communications in place to ensure that information is shared in an effective and timely manner.
We have implemented numerous protocols in response to COVID-19:
- Property management will be on-site working normal business hours. The office will remain locked and only staff will be allowed to enter. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT OFFICE. Should you need anything contact the office via telephone.
- Maintenance will be working normal hours. They will only enter units for emergencies or situations that could potentially create an emergency. Maintenance will be able to work in vacant units and continue to turn for upcoming move ins.
- The emergency phone will be monitored as normal. PLEASE ONLY UTILIZE THIS NUMBER FOR EMERGENCIES. This includes but is not limited to fire, flood and loss of heat.
- ALL COMMON AREAS that have the ability to do so will be locked. This includes but is not limited to pool table rooms, entertainment/tv areas, exercise rooms and libraries. For areas that cannot be locked we ask that you refrain from congregating in groups of any size.
- Only essential visitors will be allowed into the building. This would include but is not limited to healthcare, care givers, postal services and 3rd party vendors attending to maintenance emergencies.
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)